Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Strange

Yesterday I was at work, as happens and I happened to look out of the window. Its not a pretty area. Theres a boarded up ex-drug den across the road that a local councillor (if memory serves) had cleared of the H-heads. It has sat there since boarded up. There is a patch of waste ground next to the place.

I was looking out onto this wasteground.

Me : "Here. Come look at this!"
Somone else: "What the...?!?"



This is in no way staged. This is taken from an upstairs window with a doctors expensive camera and zoom lense. I have no idea what this man was doing. He was there for around 30 minutes I think, I was busy, I could not stay at the window and watch. I wish I could have. I could only look for a couple of minutes, then I decided that it deserved a picture.

It was windy and the sign at his feet fell over a few times. He would reach down and stand it up again. I never saw his face. He went when I was busy in another room, before I could get outside to talk to him. I wanted to blog any conversation I had with him.

It is a very strange thing to do and I think even stranger to see. I am glad the doctor likes his expensive camera and trusts me with knowing where the keys are kept to that cupboard. ;)

I cannot think what statement he could be making. No one saw him leave. He was not there today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

=(
Find him! Make that the purpose of your life! What if he's God??
Take care

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:03:00 pm  
Blogger MadTPot said...

I thought 'God' (if you believe some people) was pre-occupied with cartoons ;)

Oh no, that was Deep Thought wasn't it... :D

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home